|Witches Hats Halloween Card - designed and created by Jenny Pearce ©|
|Witches Hat Details designed by Jenny Pearce ©|
Use the free Halloween witches hat printable (downloadable from here) to create this card. It is recommended to print onto good quality photo paper from best results, with your printer at best settings.
You Will Need:
Halloween Witches Hat printable Download
Halloween Spooky A4 Printable (optional - from my Folksy Store)
Long White card and envelope
Assorted cardstock - Green textured, Lilac linen effect and smooth black.
Black Gel Pen
Lilac adhesive gem stones
Decorative Edge Scissors
Corner rounding punch
Double Sided Tape
Computer and Printer
1. Cut out three witches hats in a rectangle and round the corners. Mat onto black card, then green, cut with decorative edge scissors.
2. Cut a slightly larger oblong of lilac card and outline with a dashed black line drawn in pen.
3. (Optional) Attach two lengths of border down each side of the card cut from the Spooky Halloween A4 Printable.
4. Outline the card with a dashed black doodle line. Attach layers at an angle to the card and add lilac gem stones three in a row decreasing in size at the top right and bottom left of the card.
5. Cut three more witches hats to align with those on the card and attach these on top with sticky fixers for a 3D effect.
If you download this design I would welcome your feedback and comments in return. Thank you.